Attaching Evidence of Work to Matrix Cells
You may attach evidence of your work that have been uploaded to or created in My Workspace Resources. To do so, follow these steps:
- If you have not done so already, upload or create the items you plan to attach in the Resources tool in My Workspace.
- If you plan to display your work in a publicly available portfolio, click Edit Details under the Actions menu for each item or a folder containing the items and click the checkbox for making the item (or folder) publicly viewable.
- In the Items section of the page, click Add to the right of the sub-section for Attachments. Sakai displays the contents in your My Workspace Resources folder.
- Locate the item(s) you want to attach and click Select to the right of each item's name. The selected items are listed at the top of the page under Items to Attach.
- When you have selected all your attachments, scroll to the bottom of the page and click Continue to return to the matrix cell.
- The items you selected should now appear in the Evidence area of the cell.