Changing Glossary Tool Permissions (For CIG Coordinators)
All participants who work with a matrix are permitted to view glossary definitions for row and column names. However, permissions to add, delete, change, and export glossary terms can be restricted by role, just as they can in other tools in Sakai.
To assign permissions, access the Glossary tool and follow these steps:
- If you do not see the Glossary tool menu bar, click the Reset button.
- Click the Permissions link on the menu bar. Sakai displays this screen:
- Referring to the list below, click boxes to select the appropriate permissions for users in each role.
- Delete -- Users in this role may delete glossary terms.
- Add -- Users in this role may add and import glossary terms.
- Edit -- Users in this role may change glossary terms and their definitions.
- Export -- Users in this role may export a zip file of glossary terms.
To save the permissions settings, click Save. Sakai saves the settings and displays the Glossary home page. Or, to return to that screen without saving your changes, click Cancel.