To view a portfolio access the Portfolios tool and follow these steps:
- If the Portfolios home page is not displayed, click the Reset button.
- Find the portfolio you want to view, and click its name. Sakai opens a new window and displays the portfolio. This page has two parts:
- The top portion of this page contains the actual portfolio.
- Below the portfolio is a comment area, if the owner has allowed for comments.
- Displayed first are comments that have been made by individuals that have viewed the work.
- Next is an area in which you may add comments of your own.
- If the portfolio has multiple pages, use the links to view other pages.
- To exit, close the window.